- On 21/02/2019
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in Virtual Reality? So are we! We’re looking for developers to join our team.
Beenear together with Kantar Consulting are looking for Middle/ Senior C# Developers willing to discover and, eventually, master Unity3D to join the team in Iasi on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an Agile team that develops virtual reality software, combining Java microservices with Angular framework, WebGL and Unity environment, all deployed on cloud infrastructure that shows the perfect layout to maximize sales for products.
The application enables many of the leading global retailers and manufacturers (e.g. Tesco, Unilever) to win at the point of purchase, through improved design and co-creation, merchandising, space, range and shopper activation.
- 3D application development;
- Write robust manageable code;
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements;
- Take part in the architecture definition;
- Become a mentor and result focused team player.
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience;
- Strong understanding and experience with C# and .NET/Mono (including .Net framework 3.5 4.0, WebSocket, WinForms, REST API, microservices, Image processing, RDF, JSON, 3D objects processing);
- Basic knowledge in Unity;
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code;
- Understanding of component architecture and other game-engine specific design patterns;
- Knowledge of the following: uGUI; Shaders; Memory usage / GC; Algorithms;
- Experience working in an agile, team environment;
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (VSTS, Jenkins, Bamboo, Sonar, Git, Jira);
- Nice to have JAVA experience.
- Self-driven, motivated and passionate about development;
- Detail-oriented and quality focused;
- Good communication skills; proactive;
- English – Intermediate+ (writing and speaking).
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid centre of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.