- On 11/06/2019
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in Customer Technical Support? So are we!
Our company believes that it is important to encourage personal development for having a successful team, therefore our future colleagues who will fill this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets.
- ensure customer satisfaction regarding BeeNear’s products, providing an efficient, professional, constant, high quality phone assistance;
- answer incoming calls for assistance and problem solving regarding BeeNear’s products;
- communicate with the Team Leader and other departments for keeping updated with all product changes.
What we require:
- excellent knowledge of Italian language;
- English language is a plus;
- constant customer-oriented attitude;
- excellent Microsoft Office knowledge;
- excellent organizational and coordination skills;
- communication skills;
- ability to accomplish objectives that require a multi-tasking working style;
- availability to travel to Italy.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- Excellent compensation and meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets for Easter and Christmas;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Excellent work-life balance with extra holiday days for every three years within the company and flexible schedule;
- Gym discounts up to 50% for the top gyms in the city;
- Private medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid centre of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.