- On 15/05/2019
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in Virtual Reality? So are we! We’re looking for QA engineers to join our team.
On behalf of our client, Beenear is looking for Middle/ Senior QA Engineers willing to train for a Business Analyst role to join the team in Iasi on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an Agile team that develops virtual reality software, using modern technologies.
The application enables many of the leading global retailers and manufacturers (e.g. Tesco, Unilever) to win at the point of purchase, through improved design and co-creation, merchandising, space, range and shopper activation.
- Requirements analysis;
- Test planning and test cases design;
- Perform all testing activities required in project cycle, including error handling, logs investigation;
- Issues tracking;
- Create and run automation tests.
- Work with the Development Team and Scrum Master;
- Attend Scrum meetings;
- Form, prioritize and manage the Product Backlog;
- Clearly expressing product backlog items (incl. elaboration User Stories);
- Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions;
- Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next;
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed;
- Drive the Sprint (incl. performing sprint planning, accepting sprint results);
- Co-plan the Release;
- Collaborate with Stakeholders (incl. implementation validation);
- Collaborate with Product Manager (incl. contribution to the Vision, the Program Backlog and the Roadmap).
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software testing area;
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and test design techniques;
- Understanding of SDLC and CI;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of desktop and web-applications testing;
- Work experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment;
- Practical knowledge of bug tracking system usage (e.g. VSTS);
- Upper intermediate level English or above;
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills.
Would be advantage:
- Experience of working in an outsourced and/or with geographically distributed teams;
- Stakeholder analysis (incl. RACI technique, stakeholder mapping);
- Elicitation techniques (incl. interviews, focus groups, workshops, survey/questionnaire, brainstorming);
- Functional decomposition;
- Use Cases, User Stories (incl. INVEST), User Personas, Diagramming (incl. UML);
- Prioritization techniques (incl. MVP, WSJF, MoSCoW);
- User Story Mapping.
- Technical mind-set — be full in love with VR/AR technologies;
- Business acumen — strong focus on software product success;
- Hands-on, results oriented — ability to prioritize objectives and meet timelines;
- Self-motivated, proactive — capable of working independently and as part of distributed team;
- Long term focus.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid centre of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.