- On 06/09/2018
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in QA? So are we! We’re looking for QA Automation Engineers (.NET) to join our team.
Our company believes that it is important to encourage personal development for having a successful team, therefore even the most experienced testers who will fill these positions will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets.
As a QA Automation Engineer (.NET) your responsibilities will include:
- Design, implement and execute both automated and manual test suites in complex software development projects;
- Submit, regress and verify defects;
- Contribute to automation framework improvements;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Reviewing and commenting on product specifications and designs;
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional requirements and design specifications.
- 2+ years of experience in this role;
- Experience in working with test case management tools/bug tracking tools;
- Automated testing experience with Selenium;
- Object-oriented programming experience (.NET/ C#);
- Good knowledge of DB & JIRA tool;
- A relevant certification is an advantage (ISTQB);
- Good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies (Agile Scrum) and processes;
- Effective communication skills, pro-active and willing to get things done;
- Organized and attentive to details;
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude;
- Client oriented attitude;
- Availability to travel abroad if needed;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid centre of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.
You can send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.