- On 06/01/2020
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in a career upgrade? We have the right opportunity for you!
What would be new for you
The company / Beenear has over 15 years of experience on the IT&C market. With headquarters in Iasi, Beenear has been providing software development services to the global market.
The partner / Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights, information and consulting company, with around 30,000 employees working in 100 countries. Kantar is the number one Microsoft partner for the Consumer Goods industry and the leading software provider for sales automation software.
The solution / A powerful, end-to-end solution which supports the trade promotion lifecycle, from planning through retail execution, sales intelligence, and distributor management for the global consumer goods industry. The solution enables the world’s leading brands to stay ahead of market trends, build strategic business plans and maximize growth opportunities.
What you need to own
- Client-oriented attitude for implementing the project within the requirements
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent certified education
- Strong experience with C# programming language and OOP principles
- Strong database concepts and SQL language
- Agile methodologies and practical proven knowledge
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player skills with a proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
What would be nice for you to own
- Silverlight and/or WPF, Sencha Ext Js and/or Sencha Touch framework skills
- Software best practices and design patterns
- Know-how of Oracle Databases
What we can offer you
- An innovative and collaborative environment
- International exposure and challenges
- Team-building activities and social events
- Flexible schedule and ‘work from home’ possibility
- Annual holiday entitlement of 21 days, 1 extra day every 3 years
- Beenear Academy – soft & hard skills trainings and workshops
- Professional Certifications relevant for your role sponsored by the company
- Bookster and Plural Sight access
- Annual salary review based on performance
- Meal tickets and gift tickets for Easter and Christmas
- Medical Insurance with Signal Iduna
- Discounted subscriptions for local gym providers
- Access to “7Card” subscription
- Employee Referral Bonus Policy for you and your recommendation
Why you should choose us
Our mission / We aim to be a point of reference for the software development industry and trusted partners for the biggest solution providers on the market.
Your role / Be part of our motivated team and focus on your professional growth, allow us to provide you all the necessary support, so that together we can achieve great results.
Our team as a family / Studies show that we spend one third of our life at the office. This of course means that we need to have a nice working environment so we can have someplace nice to come back to. We started more than 15 years ago, and we were only 7 at the end of the first year. Now we are almost 150, we are all together in this, we are all in the same boat, a one big, happy family that could also become yours.
Our interesting projects / We work with partners involved in many areas of activity, such as retail, logistics, engineering, manufacturing, law and advertising. This gives us the opportunity to gather a deeper knowledge on the world around us, and most important, the opportunity to gather also business know-how, not only technical skills.
We are part of a wonderful story / We are one of the companies that make the Romanian IT the success that it is today. The Romanian IT market has grown 10 times over the past 15 years, and we have been a part of it all the way. We are also one of the first IT companies in Iasi, so how great is that!