- On 04/08/2020
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in a career upgrade? We have the right opportunity for you!
What would be new for you
The company / Beenear has over 15 years of experience on the IT&C market. With headquarters in Iasi, Beenear has been providing software development services to the global market.
The partner / Over the years, Di.Tech became a leader provider of IT systems for point of sales and distribution chains, and an important and trusted partner of the main retail players in Europe.
The solution / MORE is a retail application suite designed to manage the full life-cycle of all the processes of a retail player, from its suppliers’ contracts management to the cash register software, passing through all the intermediate processes. One unique design specialized on retail.
What you need to own
- Customer-oriented attitude for implementing the project within the requirements
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent certified education
- 3+ year of experience in using Java language and SQL
- Good knowledge of JDK 1.7 or higher
- Experience working with J2EE frameworks (Hibernate, EJB 3, Ibatis) and web services (SOAP, REST)
- Application servers: Jboss 7.1, WildFly, Tomcat
- Familiarity with Oracle, SQL Developer or PL/SQL Developer
- Experience in using GIT
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented thinking
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player skills with a proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
What would be nice for you to know and have
- Jasper Reports knowledge
- Knowledge of Spring Boot framework
- Knowledge of Angular
- Experience with Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Maven and Ant know-how
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of italian language
What we can offer you
- An innovative and collaborative environment
- International exposure and challenges
- Team-building activities and social events
- Flexible schedule and ‘work from home’ possibility
- Annual holiday entitlement of 21 days, 1 extra day every 3 years
- Beenear Academy – soft & hard skills trainings and workshops
- Professional Certifications relevant for your role sponsored by the company
- Bookster and Plural Sight access
- Annual salary review based on performance
- Meal tickets and gift tickets for Easter and Christmas
- Medical Insurance with Signal Iduna
- Discounted subscriptions for local gym providers
- Access to “7 Card” subscription
- Employee Referral Bonus Policy for you and your recommendation
Why you should choose us
Our mission / We aim to be a point of reference for software development and trusted partners for the biggest solution providers on the market.
Your role / Being part of our motivated team and to focus on your professional growth, to allow us to provide you all the necessary support, so that together we can achieve great results.
Our team as a family / Studies show that we spend one third of our life at the office. This of course means that we need to have a nice working environment so we can have someplace nice to come back to. We started more than 15 years ago, and we were only 7 at the end of the first year. Now we are almost 150, but we are all together in this, we are all in the same boat, a one big, happy family that could also become yours.
Our interesting projects / We work with partners involved in many areas of activity, such as retail, logistics, engineering, manufacturing, law and advertising. This gives us the opportunity to gather a deeper knowledge on the world around us, and most important, the opportunity to gather also business know-how, not only technical skills.
We are part of a wonderful story / We are one of the companies that make the Romanian IT the success that it is today. The Romanian IT market has grown 10 times over the past 15 years, and we have been here to be a part of it all the way. We are also one of the first IT companies in Iasi, so how great is that!
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!