- On 03/01/2019
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in Virtual Reality? So are we! We’re looking for Quality Engineers to join our VR team.
Beenear together with Kantar Consulting are looking for QA Manual Engineers to join the team in Iasi on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an Agile team that develops virtual reality software, combining Java microservices with Angular framework, WebGL and Unity environment, all deployed on cloud infrastructure that shows the perfect layout to maximize sales for products.
The application enables many of the leading global retailers and manufacturers (e.g. Tesco, Unilever) to win at the point of purchase, through improved design and co-creation, merchandising, space, range and shopper activation.
As a QA Engineer on this project your responsibilities will include:
- Provide collaboration between development and QA team;
- Management of requirements, tasks and issues in VSTS;
- Participation in design, planning, development and release app;
- Creating test cases, check lists, test documentations and reports.
- 3+ years of experience in manual testing;
- Experience in web and mobile testing (Cross browser and cross platform testing);
- Experience with Windows and Unix-based OS;
- Basic knowledge in SQL and MongoDB;
- Good VSTS skills;
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile;
- Experience in HTML and CSS;
- Upper-intermediate English level.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience in Unity and Selenium WebDriver (+0,5 year);
- Experience with VMware and Virtual box;
- Highly motivated and good team player.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid centre of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.