- On 06/09/2018
Website BEENEAR SRL
Our company believes that it is important to encourage personal development for having a successful team, therefore our future developers who will fill these positions will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets.
What we require:
- Background in using JAVA language, distributed computing and web programming;
- Experience working with JS frameworks is a plus (Express, Angular/React) and web services (SOAP, REST);
- Familiarity with SVN/Git platforms & IDE Visual Code, Linux CentOS environment;
- Hands on experience with Agile & Waterfall methodologies;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid centre of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.
For other information you can access our company website: www.beenear.com.
You can send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org.