- On 11/06/2018
Junior, Middle, Senior
Give a new impulse to your career development plans and choose to join our JAVA team in IASI!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid European center of excellence that provides software and help desk for companies operating in the IT&C area. The company was set up in 2004 with the involvement of public and private organizations and academic institutions.
We want you to be part of our team:
- In international projects, using the newest technologies in different business areas under the supervision of one of our Project Managers or Team Leaders.
What we require:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- Preferably minimum 1+ years of experience in Java development;
- Good knowledge and hands on experience in using Java language and technologies;
- Excellent knowledge of J2EE frameworks (JPA 2.0, EJB, Primefaces, JSF) and web services (SOAP, REST);
- Excellent knowledge of Postresql & Microsoft SQL Server databases, Liquibase environment & Jboss, Wildfly & Glassfis application servers;
- Familiarity with Maven, Nexus and SVN platforms;
- Familiarity with IDE Netbeans, Linux centOS environment;
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology (Scrum), Waterfall;
- Good communication skills and client oriented attitude;
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What we offer:
- Excellent professional development environment;
- International working experience;
- Career development opportunities;
- Excellent compensation & benefits package;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Opportunities for training and working abroad;
- Sport package;
- Medical insurance;
- Team-building activities and social events.
For other information you can access our company website www.beenear.com.
You can send your CV, in English at firstname.lastname@example.org