- On 09/10/2019
Website BEENEAR SRL
Junior, Middle, Senior
Interested in Virtual Reality? So are we! We’re looking for DevOps to join our team.
Beenear together with Kantar Consulting are looking for DevOps Full-Stack Developers to join the team in Iasi on a full-time basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to become part of an Agile team that develops virtual reality software, combining Java microservices with Angular framework, WebGL and Unity environment, all deployed on cloud infrastructure that shows the perfect layout to maximize sales for products.
The application enables many of the leading global retailers and manufacturers (e.g. Tesco, Unilever) to win at the point of purchase, through improved design and co-creation, merchandising, space, range and shopper activation.
- Working closely with Development teams to implement and automate systems and architectures;
- Write robust manageable code;
- Perform technical analysis and suggest improvements;
- Take part in the architecture definition;
- Become a mentor and result-focused team player.
- BS/MS Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience;
- Understanding of enterprise software architecture & microservices design principles;
- A well-grounded knowledge of responsive and adaptive web development;
- Deploying, scaling, and troubleshooting applications in production with Kubernetes;
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and services (Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker);
- Using Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform;
- Knowledge of Java 8 and Spring framework (Spring MVC, Spring Data);
- Experience with NoSQL databases and storage (MongoDB Atlas, Cassandra);
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity, Sonar, Bitbucket, Git, Jira);
- Project experience with testing solutions for Java and JS frameworks;
- Passion for agile software engineering (Scrum, Agile, SAFe, TDD);
- Nice to have Unity knowledge.
- Self-driven, motivated and passionate about development;
- Detail-oriented and quality-focused;
- Good communication skills; proactive;
- English – Intermediate+ (writing and speaking).
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Training and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid center of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for the IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or the even the USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in the JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.