- On 05/10/2018
Website BEENEAR SRL
Interested in C#/C++? So are we! We’re looking for mid/senior developers to join our team.
Our company believes that it is important to encourage personal development for having a successful team, therefore even the most experienced developers who will fill these positions will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets.
The software developers we’re looking for will be responsible and actively involved in analysing, planning, developing and implementing information technology applications and software modules in the development team. They will be defining interfaces between individual components and will be participating in system integration and tests and they will also plan independently the work flow making sure that the process is economic, efficient and in line with requirements. They will be involved in the creation of prototypes and defining the development framework, coordinating functional changes and extensions and refining system designs.
What we require:
- Degree in computer science, informatics or comparable training with focus on software development;
- Background in using OOP software development;
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Rad Studio;
- Safe handling GIT and TFS;
- Excellent know-how of programming in C#, C++ and WPF (+Databinding);
- Experience with asynchronous programming/multithreading;
- Sound knowledge of common image compression methods such as: Jpeg, H.264/H.265;
- Ideally experience with: Winforms, VCL, TCP/IP, server architectures, infrastructure/software architectures, database development, frontend/backend development, entity framework, DevExpress, NuGet, MicroServices, Windows Services, WinAPI, Intel Media SDK, branch management;
- Hands on experience with Agile & Waterfall methodologies;
- Fluency in English is a must.
What we offer:
- A relaxed and friendly environment in which you can grow;
- International exposure and challenges;
- Excellent compensation;
- Meal tickets of the maximum legal value;
- Gift tickets;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Coaching program;
- Flexible schedule;
- Free access to fitness/gym;
- Access to “7 Card” program for gym classes;
- Real Sports discount card;
- Other discounts where applicable;
- Medical insurance with Signal Iduna;
- Team-building activities and social events.
Join our team now! We look forward to meeting you!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid center of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and help desk services for European companies operating in the IT&C area.
Since 2004 we have been offering services for IT&C field, for the European market, especially for the Italian one. Throughout the years our activity has also expanded on other markets and thus we also have clients in Germany or even USA.
The company is based in Iasi – Romania and was born from an Italian business initiative (involving private individuals and public institutions) aimed at creating a center of excellence in the design and development of software in JAVA and Microsoft .NET technology environments.