We do not sell data to organisations.
Data we collect through cookies will be held by BEENEAR SRL, we use this data to:
- Identify your device as you use the website so that you are not treated as a new visitor every time you go to another part of the website.
- Ensure that the servers used by our website serve an equal number of users.
- Help you get the quickest and easiest navigation.
- Help you select proper language.
- To see how our usersinteract with our site, including the number of visitors to the website, including visitors who are redirected from other sites and the pages they have visited.
- Study how people use our websites and our other services, so we can improve them;
- Decide which of our services and offers may be relevant for you;
Session and persistent cookies
All cookies are either session cookies or persistent cookies.
Session cookies last for the length of your visit to a website. They delete themselves when you close your browser. Session cookies can help with security. For instance, they can keep you logged on as you move around a website.
Persistent cookies stay on your device when you close your browser. They are used for many jobs. For instance, they can remember your User ID for websites where you log on. They can also store your choices for when you go back to a website. They last until you delete them or delete the browser you are using. Organisationsfind them useful to see how people use their websites. They can also be used to tailor the ads and marketing you see on social media, apps and other websites.
First and third partycookies
Whether a cookie is first or third party depends on where it comes from.
- First party cookies are set by websites you go to.
- Third party cookies are set by outside organisations. For instance, you may be on a website that has ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ buttons for social network sites. If you click one, the social network site will put a ‘third party’ cookie on your device. That cookie may then collect data about you and send it to them too. You will need to set your privacy choices on their site, to tell them how they can use your data.
Third-party companies may allow cookies to be set through this site to provide services (such as social media, search engines, other advertising networks, and our business partners).
Essential cookies and cookies you can choose
Different types of cookies do different jobs on our website. Some are needed to make the website work. We need your consent to use others that are not essential. You can change your choices at any time.
Cookies on this website:
|wfvt_#||beenear.com||Remembers the user’s submitted data when a comment is submitted in a blog post. The purpose is to auto-populate form fields for subsequent comments, in order to save time for the user.||HTTP||Session|
|_icl_current_language||beenear.com||Selected language version of the page||HTTP||24h|
|_icl_visitor_lang_js||beenear.com||Selected visitor language version of the page||HTTP||24h|
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Set by Google Analytics
|_gid||beenear.com||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website. Set by Google Analytics||HTTP||Session|
Category of cookies:
Strictly necessary:These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure if you are logged on and to obey regulations that apply to us. If you are a customer, they help us know who you are so that you can log on and manage your accounts. They also help us keep your details safe and private.
Other important jobs they do are:
- Help you move around the site
- Tell us if you’ve been to it before and which pages you went to
- Tell us how the site is working, so we can find and fix any problems.
Functional:These cookies are used for remembering things like:
- Your user ID on the log on page
- Your region or country
- Your preferred language
- Accessibility options like large font or high contrast pages.
Performance:These cookies tell us how you and our other customers user our website. We combine all this data together and study it. This helps us to:
- Improve the performance of our services
- Improve the products we provide.
Marketing:These cookies help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other websites and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website. If you turn off marketing cookies, you will still see ads online, but they will not be tailored to things that may interest you.
If more than one person uses your device, the choices set up by other people will apply to you as well unless you change them. For example, if you share a computer with your family, you may see ads based on sites they have visited as well as sites you have visited.
We use or deploy plug-ins to social networks of third parties. In general, your interaction with a plug-in allows third parties to collect some information about you, including your IP address, page header information, and browser information.
BEENEAR SRL implemented the following social buttons:
How to Reject and Delete Cookies
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time.
Cookies are managed by web servers. The life of a cookie may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which it is placed. All browsers let you decide whether or not you accept cookies.
In browser settings you have the following options:
- Reject cookies for certain domains of the Internet;
- Reject cookies from third parties (third party cookies or third party cookies);
- Accepting cookies but deleting them when the browser is closed;
- Allowing a server to create cookies for another domain.
To get more information, please visit your browsers website:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer –Internet Explorer;
- Cookie settings in Firefox –Firefox;
- Cookie settings in Chrome –Chrome;
- Cookie settings in Safari –Safari;
- Cookie setting in Edge –Edge;
- Cookie settings in Opera –Opera.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk, www.allaboutcookies.org orsee www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contains additional information on behavioral advertising and online privacy.
Tips for a safe and responsible cookie-based navigation
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you;
- If you do not mind cookies and you are the only person using your computer, you can set expiration dates to store your browsing history and personal data. If you share access to your computer, you can consider the browser setting to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and to delete any visitor information at the end of the browsing session;
- Install and update your antispyware applications constantly.
Many of the applications for detecting and preventing spyware include detecting attacks on sites. This prevents your browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download dangerous software. Make sure your browser is always up-to-date. Many of the cookie attacks are done by exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of the browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can notbe avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and greatest websites on the Internet – local or international. With a clear understanding of how they work and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so you can surf the Internet with confidence.
In general, browsers have built in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a specific site.
Cookies with more than one use
Some of our cookies collect data for more than one use. We will only use these cookies for their essential purposes unless you have given your consent to any other uses they have.
Cookies that are already on your device
Turning off one or more types of cookies will not delete any that have been downloaded in the past. We may still use data we collected up to that point, but will stop collecting new data.
Managing cookies choices in your browser
You can turn off or delete cookies in your browser. If you do this, it may affect sites that use similar cookies to us.
Last updated: May 24, 2018.
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will notify you of any change by posting the new version on the Website.
Please consult this policy periodically for any changes.