- On 13/11/2017
Website BEENEAR SRL
Junior, Middle, Senior
Give a new impulse to your career development plans and choose to join our BeeNear Consulting team in IASI!
BeeNear Ltd is a solid center of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and consultancy services for European companies operating in the IT&C area. The company was set up in 2004 with the involvement of public and private organizations and academic institutions.
We go where IT creates value!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For our base office in Europe, at BeeNear Consulting (partner of Kantar Retail) we are searching for Delivery Consultants to join the Project implementation team, in charge of assuring technical consistency to the solution configuration and customization, as well as being the technical point of reference for the client and the team.
The candidate will have the possibility to make an interesting experience in multi-national/multicultural Project environments.
The Delivery Consultant will be involved in a variety of high profile IT projects to implement our sales process management solution, working with biggest players of the CPG market worldwide.
The role requires high flexibility in logistics (e.g. spending time at the client site) and availability to travel abroad extensively (up to 50% of annual working time in weekly commuting).
Base Locations: Iasi
Successful candidates will join an enthusiastic fast growing organization with excellent work life balance and career prospects.
- understanding of software applications architecture and infrastructure;
- good SQL and RDBMS architecture knowledge;
- ETL and data integration;
- system testing and support to the user acceptance test (UAT);
- expertise in technical training;
- bachelor’s degree in IS Engineering or equivalent experience;
- SQL performance tuning;
The Delivery Consultant will receive a very competitive financial package, as follows:
- An additional amount between 500 and 800 Euro to the salary level on the market, based on the experience;
- A “fidelity award” the company will accrue every year equal to 2 (two) months’ pay-slip for each year, only being part of The Team;
- The daily fixed indemnity (for every day outside base location) of a value of Euro 80.
- Excellent professional development environment;
- Career development opportunities;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Sport package;
- Medical insurance;
- Team-building activities and social events.
You can send your CV, in English or Italian at email@example.com