- On 02/10/2017
Website BEENEAR SRL
For our base office in Europe, at BeeNear Ltd (partner of Kantar Retail) we are searching for C# Developers to help create innovative solutions to business problems in the Consumer Packaged Goods retail and manufacturing spaces. The current innovation pipeline has projects pending in ecommerce, assortment, merchandising, shelving, trade and promotion analytics. The work is fast-paced, challenging and provides an excellent opportunity to learn new skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Machine Learning or related;
- 2+ years of professional C# development experience;
- Strong knowledge of web programming, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, Web API;
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Advanced level of English.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar relational database;
- Experience with meta-heuristic algorithms;
- Experience with distributed and parallel computing;
- Familiarity with DevOps best practices;
- Familiarity with Agile and/or SCRUM methodology.
- Excellent professional development environment;
- International working experience;
- Career development opportunities;
- Excellent compensation & benefits package;
- Trainings and Professional Certifications;
- Opportunities for training and working abroad;
- Sport package;
- Medical insurance;
- Team-building activities and social events.
BeeNear Ltd is a solid center of excellence with the main activity consisting in providing software development and consultancy services for European companies operating in the IT&C area. The company was set up in 2004 with the involvement of public and private organizations and academic institutions.
You can send your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org